The 2013 Season is Underway!
The Ocean State Summer Cup strives to provide a top-level competitive league for high school and college students during the summer months.
- All divisions play 40 minute halves
- Unlimited substitions permitted on:
- Goal Kicks
- Throw-ins (own possession or during opponent sub)
- Corner Kicks
- Games are played Tuesday evenings
Complete details about the league structure can be found in our constitution and by-laws.
Standings are calculated using the following order of precedence:
- Standing Points
- 3 points for a win
- 1 point for a tie
- Greatest cumulative goal differential (max +4 / min -4 per game)
- Greatest number of goals scored
- Fewest number of goals allowed
- Coin toss
Forfeits will be recorded as 4-0.
A championship game will be played between the winners of the boys east and west divisions and between the top two teams in each girls division, on August 13; the winner will take home the cup!